Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Pumped




We are just a month away from the
2010 Opener. Every year at this time
I start getting excited because for me this annual trip is the highpoint of my year, and kind of a kickoff for the summer. I have already dusted off all of my fishing rods and reels, stripped off the old line, and trying to decide what brand of line to refill those reels with.

Over the years I have made a checklist for myself for the Opener.
I worry that I may forget something.
Other members do the same thing.
This year Team Walleye has grown by about 25%, so I thought I would share with you my checklist. Some new members might get a benefit from it. I'm showing it here as a JPEG file
so if you wish you can just right click on it and "save picture as" and download and print.

I'll probably start getting things together this weekend, and start making a shopping list of things to get.


No comments: