Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Year Another Opener

Hey Guy's
We're back again for 2010. I'm hoping to be more diligent in keeping this blog updated on a regular schedule.
I'm quite sure that I had posted the 2009 Opener final results, some pic's, and a catch graph.
But they are not here. I will collect those items , and post them here in the near future.
I have had some deposits come in, and am expecting the rest by months end. We will be adding
a few more members, and having some return members attending. I will keep you all posted here on a weekly basis.
I also have arranged to have some guest member contributions to this blog with some helpful tips and insights that we all can use this upcoming Opener.
Thank you all for your help and support over the past 36 years and in the future.
Ron

1 comment:

Ron Edberg said...

Looks good! I changed the settings to show the comments below the post.